BFG 1.1b4 Released
repoze.bfg 1.1b4 has been released. You can install it via:
$ easy_install -i http://dist.repoze.org/bfg/dev/simple repoze.bfg
Or via PyPI.
The docs at http://docs.repoze.org/bfg/1.1 have been updated.
The changelog follows:
- Use alsoProvides in the urldispatch module to attach an
interface to the request rather than directlyProvides to avoid disturbing interfaces set in a NewRequest event handler.
- Move 1.0.1 and previous changelog to HISTORY.txt.
- Add examples to repoze.bfg.url.model_url docstring.
- Add "Defending BFG Design" chapter to frontpage docs.
- Remove ez_setup.py and its import from all paster templates,
samples, and tutorials for distribute compatibility. The documentation already explains how to install virtualenv (which will include some setuptools package), so these files, imports and usages were superfluous.
- The options kw arg to the repoze.bfg.router.make_app
function is deprecated. In its place is the keyword argument settings. The options keyword continues to work, and a deprecation warning is not emitted when it is detected. However, the paster templates, code samples, and documentation now make reference to settings rather than options. This change/deprecation was mainly made for purposes of clarity and symmetry with the get_settings() API and dicussions of "settings" in various places in the docs: we want to use the same name to refer to the same thing everywhere.
posted at: 00:00 | permalink